For many Mums the old saying “ Many Hands Make Light Work” is something they can only dream of especially in today’s society when so many are juggling a career, motherhood and running a home, but Mummy’s Maid believes that every Mum deserves an extra pair of hands that understand!
The vision for Mummy’s Maid initially started after Kez Luckett gave birth to her daughter. “Unfortunately due to complications during labour I found that I was unable to keep up with the day to day running of the home. Then during my second pregnancy I suffered with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction which made any physical exertion almost impossible. Both times I needed short term help with the home and children, unfortunately none of the companies I approached were able to provide less than a few months’ contract.”
This experience led to the creation of Mummy’s Maid with our aim to provide busy Mums with the short term household services and support they need without the constraints of long term contracts.
Since we started last year we have developed a range of services which include the following:
- New Mum package: Providing a full range of services to alleviate the hassles of the household chores whilst our client’s adjust to their new baby/babies from housework to childcare.
- ChildCare Service: Providing a fully vetted individual to look after your children whilst you attend an important meeting, go out for lunch with friends or need impromptu childcare
- NurseMaid Service: One on one session with a qualified individual offering guidance and support on caring for newborn babies in the comfort of your own home.
- Domestic Cleaning: Ideal for parties, spring cleaning, house moves, mother in law coming, Christmas or for a one off treat
- Laundry Service: Washing and ironing of clothes or bedding in the clients own home
- Errand Running Service: Grocery shopping, buying stamps, dropping off parcels at the post office or going to the dry cleaners.
So what makes Mummy’s Maid special? All of our maids are Mums themselves and therefore have had a personal experience of the special time after giving birth and how difficult it can be sometimes juggling all the roles we take on as a Mum. Each of our Maids are fully vetted and has an enhanced CRB checks so our clients can feel confident and reassured of the individual coming into their home, and as each package can be as little as 2 hours long our clients can use our services as and when they need it without being tied into lengthy contracts.
To learn more about Mummy’s Maid please take a look at our website on www.mummysmaid.co.uk