We are a group of friendly parents/carers, who get together once a month to share experiences of multi-tasking! If you have, or are expecting, twins, triplets or more multiple babies, you are very welcome to come along.
- There’s Lots of fun and play opportunities for the children. Baby facilities are available.
- We have a quarterly TAMBA magazine jam-packed with lots of advice!
- Access to the Children’s Centre Services and activities like; baby/toddler massage, exploratory sessions and “potty party”.
- Access to the Thurrock Community Mums & Dads Programme and also to the Thurrock Breastfeeding Support Programme.
- Access to Midwife and Health Visitor.
- Those with older multiples are still welcome to come along and share experiences with us.
- Older or younger siblings are welcome.
- Those expecting multiple babies are welcome.
Venue: Chadwell Children’s Centre, Claudian Way, Chadwell St Mary, Grays, Essex, RM16 4QE.
Areas covered: Tilbury, Chadwell St. Mary, Grays, Chafford Hundred and all surrounding areas.
The group will run from 13:00 to 15:00 on the following dates:
Thursday 27th January 2011
Thursday 24th February 2011
Thursday 31st March 2011
Thursday 28th April 2011
Thursday 26th May 2011
Thursday 30th June 2011
Even if you can’t make the group, send us an e-mail (email@example.com) for more information, or ccontact the Children’s Centre on 01375842276. If you are on facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=115117250677.