A friendly and inclusive baby & toddler play group and support group for families of multiples or those expecting twins or more. We meet every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month 10.00 – 12.00 including school holidays at Greenfields Children’s Centre, Rutland Way, Maidstone, ME15 8DR.
It is free to join. And a wide range of toys and activities are offered including a craft or messy play most weeks.
Please look us up on Facebook, as we regularly update the page with all club activities.
If you have any queries about joining the club or coming along please drop us an email.
Hi my name is Leigh and I am a mummy of 4, 2 of which are twins. I have a passion for helping other Mummies especially those who may be breastfeeding as I have experience in feeding all including my twins. New group meeting up in local areas so children can play parks, indoor play areas, fun days or events etc so twin Mummies can meet up and make new friends with confidence…more eyes together watching the children. This group is also open to larger families too.
We are a club for families with multiples in Ashford and the surrounding areas, offering support and friendship.
Ashford Twins Club meets weekly at the Ray Allen Sure Start Centre in South Ashford, on a Friday morning from 9:30-11:30
Weekly subs are £2.00
We have many benefits with membership to Ashford Twins Club, please see our website for more details.
We are a group of friendly parents/carers, who get together once a month to share experiences of multi-tasking! If you have, or are expecting, twins, triplets or more multiple babies, you are very welcome to come along.
- There’s Lots of fun and play opportunities for the children. Baby facilities are available.
- We have a quarterly TAMBA magazine jam-packed with lots of advice!
- Access to the Children’s Centre Services and activities like; baby/toddler massage, exploratory sessions and “potty party”.
- Access to the Thurrock Community Mums & Dads Programme and also to the Thurrock Breastfeeding Support Programme.
- Access to Midwife and Health Visitor.
- Those with older multiples are still welcome to come along and share experiences with us.
- Older or younger siblings are welcome.
- Those expecting multiple babies are welcome.
Venue: Chadwell Children’s Centre, Claudian Way, Chadwell St Mary, Grays, Essex, RM16 4QE.
Areas covered: Tilbury, Chadwell St. Mary, Grays, Chafford Hundred and all surrounding areas.
The group will run from 13:00 to 15:00 on the following dates:
Thursday 27th January 2011
Thursday 24th February 2011
Thursday 31st March 2011
Thursday 28th April 2011
Thursday 26th May 2011
Thursday 30th June 2011
Even if you can’t make the group, send us an e-mail (email@example.com) for more information, or ccontact the Children’s Centre on 01375842276. If you are on facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=115117250677.