We meet the first Wednesday of every month at Kids Klub soft play in Benfleet from about 10.30am to 1.30pm. We also meet other Wednesdays in the local area, please join our Facebook group to see where we will be and when.
The Billericay Twins Club has been running since 1977!
We run a twins nursery group on Mondays in term time from 10:30-12:00 – £4 per family for each session. Club is £7 per year to join.
We are a group of friendly parents/carers, who get together once a month to share experiences of multi-tasking! If you have, or are expecting, twins, triplets or more multiple babies, you are very welcome to come along.
- There’s Lots of fun and play opportunities for the children. Baby facilities are available.
- We have a quarterly TAMBA magazine jam-packed with lots of advice!
- Access to the Children’s Centre Services and activities like; baby/toddler massage, exploratory sessions and “potty party”.
- Access to the Thurrock Community Mums & Dads Programme and also to the Thurrock Breastfeeding Support Programme.
- Access to Midwife and Health Visitor.
- Those with older multiples are still welcome to come along and share experiences with us.
- Older or younger siblings are welcome.
- Those expecting multiple babies are welcome.
Venue: Chadwell Children’s Centre, Claudian Way, Chadwell St Mary, Grays, Essex, RM16 4QE.
Areas covered: Tilbury, Chadwell St. Mary, Grays, Chafford Hundred and all surrounding areas.
The group will run from 13:00 to 15:00 on the following dates:
Thursday 27th January 2011
Thursday 24th February 2011
Thursday 31st March 2011
Thursday 28th April 2011
Thursday 26th May 2011
Thursday 30th June 2011
Even if you can’t make the group, send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information, or ccontact the Children’s Centre on 01375842276. If you are on facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=115117250677.
Hi my name is Leigh and I am a mummy of 4, 2 of which are twins. I have a passion for helping other Mummies especially those who may be breastfeeding as I have experience in feeding all including my twins. New group meeting up in local areas so children can play parks, indoor play areas, fun days or events etc so twin Mummies can meet up and make new friends with confidence…more eyes together watching the children. This group is also open to larger families too.
The group is held every Friday 10am to 11.30am and give parents and parents to be a chance to chat and exchange ideas. There are activities provided for the children, and siblings are welcome
Becontree Children’s Centre, Stevens Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM8 2QR
Playgroup for multiple babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Grandparents, friends, students and families expecting a multiple birth are all welcome. £3.00 per family (£2.50 for twin club members). Membership includes discounted tickets for Easter and Christmas party, coach trips to seaside, plus free quarterly newsletter. The club also provides parentcraft sessions in partnership with ante-natal courses at the local hospital.